Thursday, April 3, 2008

MOODY BLACK AND WHITE'S OF HALLE AND HOPE

Photoshopped pictures...


4 comments:

Jeanine said...

Okay, booger so you didn't even tell me you had started a blog!! It is really cute. and TWO I didn't know that Jaelyn did photography- they are AWESOME! I totally want her to do some of Sadie. I LOVE the ones of Hope and Halle. So we need to get together again and play. Nick and I bought the train game awhile back and have been playing it quite a bit. Its our new favorite!

Jeanine said...

PS I also didn't know you were having another girl! YEAH- I hope you! You guys make cute girls!

Ashley said...

Jen, I am so glad you found me! Your girls are simply adorable! That is awesome that you are pregnant with a girl as well… when are you due? Looks like you have such a happy family I hope things are going great for you. Keep in touch!

LeAnn said...

Holy Moly!! I just read 68 days to go. We need an update. Tell us how your pregnancy has been. . .compared to the previous ones. Thoughts...feelings...anything. Let us know.