Friday, August 15, 2008

GROUP PICTURES....AHAH

It's very hard to get a group picture of all three of them happy and smiling... here's a few of them, because i couldn't decide which one i liked the best! You can tell Hope is the one always ready for me to take the picture, holding her smile, so we can get Halle's big eyes to look at the camera. Most of the time Halle will throw me a fake cheesy smile and then her eyes will look the other way. She is such a goof!








Haven's two months today and is now getting chunky and is very smiley! It's so fun to start talking to her and receive smiles back like crazy, she's recognizing our voices a lot more now to our faces! Oh and you can always see those dimples a lot more now when she smiles!








She also is very content as long as she has a blankie by her face or next to her cheek!




Also as of lately she loves to just rub her face into everything her blankie, burp cloth or your shirt. She's very itchy, because you have to stop her or she will break out in a rash from rubbing her face... silly girl! :)


4 comments:

Anna said...

Hi Jennifer. I found your brother on facebook and asked how I could find you, I hope it's okay he sent me your blog address. I think your girls are so beautiful! Leave a comment on my blog if you want to reconnect.

Anna said...

:o) Hey I was so excited to see you responded so quickly! Yeah, Jason gave me your blog address. Will you e-mail me so I can have your e-mail address, and we can chat more. anna.j.woodruff@gmail.com

barrettandaudrey said...

You have beautiful kids! I still can't believe that you have 3, can we all really be old enough to be parents. Anyway I hope all is well in your lives!
Audrey

Jeanine said...

Cute pictures! I love Havens dimples! so cute, and she is starting to smile so much, I love it! so I am glad that you guys are back, did you have fun?! I mean I know the funeral and all isn't fun, but a little vacation and all?! I was going to stop by the other day, but it was before 10, so I figured you might not be up yet.