SO, I DECIDED TO WATCH THE CMA'S...EVEN THOUGH THERE WAS PLENTY OF OTHER THINGS TO BE DOING! BUT, THERE'S ALWAYS PLENTY TO DO... SO, I SAT AND WATCHED AND THOUGHT I WOULD SHARE JUST IN CASE ANYONE ELSE DIDN'T STOP TO WATCH BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING MORE PRODUCTIVE AND HAD BETTER THINGS TO BE DOING... HAHA!
This song (Just a Dream by Carrie Underwood) gave me the chills tonight, i had never heard it before until i heard her sing it on the CMA's! I love how much emotion she had while she was singing.......ohhh i loved it! You need to pause my music on the bottom to hear it though!
I also like the song Love that Sugarland performed, but couldn't find it to add. Thank goodness i recorded the CMA's on my dvr, so i was able to fast forward through the 3 hour show and just watch the stuff i liked! Good times!!!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
THE KIDS WERE OFF TO BED...
Posted by Jen at 1:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
I totally didn't even know the CMA's were on. I guess that's what I get for never watching live TV (I love DVR!). I LOVE CARRIE! I love this song too! The whole album is so good, Jen, you would love it. I get to see her in concert on the 19th. I'm so excited!
I also love that song that Sugarland sings too. It's the song that convinced me they were actually good.
Post a Comment