WE FINALLY GOT AROUND TO GETTING OUR PICTURES DONE BY JUSTIN'S SISTER JAELYN... SHE DID A GREAT JOB... I'M SO HAPPY SHE OFFERED TO DO THEM! SHE CAPTURED A LOT OF GREAT MOMENTS THAT I WILL ALWAYS CHERISH!!!
Hope and her big brown eyes...
Haven had many moods during this photo shoot... you name it we dealt with it... happy to sad, crying to laughing, tears to fear (of the thunder), scared (of the cows watching us and the dog barking) to tired (of pictures)!

Halle was Jaelyn's little model... she was such a trooper and was so good dealing with everything that was thrown at her (including Haven choking her from behind when we did pictures of the 3 girls together... wait until you see those), and I love the pictures Jaelyn got of her...
Especially this one... it's our favorite!
I can't believe how she's growing up and wow how her teeth are changing (her cute baby teeth are slowly disappearing into large ones that are three times the size of her baby teeth)!
Hope loves to pose and on her own did these serious faces...
Haven most of the time wouldn't let go of me... I realize just how much I hold her and it didn't help for pictures when I need to let go of her and that's not what she wants!
THE COOLEST PART WAS THAT ALTHOUGH THE STRESS OF THE CRAZY WEATHER, EMOTIONAL/SOMETIMES NON COOPERATING CHILDREN JAELYN JUST CAPTURED IT ALL... JUST THERE WITH US HAVING A GOOD TIME... THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS WITH US AND FOR US!
Monday, August 2, 2010
NEW PICS...
Posted by Jen at 11:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! You have such beautiful girls! I had to smile when I saw Halle's dress, I saw it at Target and fell in love with it, though I didn't get it for Ella :)
Post a Comment