HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY DUSSY! This post is for my little Brother Dustin who is serving a mission in West Virgina/well now Virgina, just thinking of you today on your birthday! I hope you are able to read this when it's your e-mail day on Wednesday. I went through some pictures that you've sent us in e-mails that i wanted to add to our family blog. Just wanted to let you know we miss you and we are so proud of you and i can't believe you are almost to your year mark... isn't it a year November 14th? I really admire you and have thought how strong you must be and close to your Heavenly Father to be able to do what you do day in and day out for two years! I know it must take a lot a faith, trust and prayer. Just remember (even though i'm your sister) as a girls perspective how attractive serving a mission is! The dedication it takes to serve and Dussy when you get home you are going to be major marriage material, what every girl is looking for!
LOVE YA DUS!
Your mission call just arrived in the mail!
Playing games at Hope's 4th birthday party!
Driving to the MTC with the whole family in the van!
At the MTC, where you've just received your missionary badge! Mom taking pictures of your brand new badge!
Mission pictures...
Monday, October 20, 2008
ELDER DUSTIN JOHN HAMREN
Posted by Jen at 3:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment