Haven since last month now likes to hold and grasp everything and then puts it straight to her mouth. Has gotten her two front bottom teeth, has rolled over and now gets to start eating rice cereal! She's too little to be doing all that, in fact anytime we put her down on the floor she instantly rolls over. We are always rolling her back over and then she's rolling over again! She's a mover now, i'am always double checkin' to make sure i've put her in a safe spot where she can't roll off before i leave her anywhere! Just a moment ago while i was writing this i had left her on the floor in the front room and sure enough she started whining. I went to get her, because i knew she must be on her belly and sick of it! Sure enough there she was on her belly but this time a lot further than where i had left her! She was somehow under her bouncer, which was about two or three rolls away from where i had put her! Next time i hope to catch her in action on camera, so i can see this little four month old triple roll across the floor!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
HAVEN'S THE BIG FOUR MONTHS TODAY
Posted by Jen at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Wow! She's anxious to catch up with her big sisters.
Jen! Your girls are so dang cute! I am also in amazement of my little girl and how fast she grows and changes… It’s crazy and she is only 8 weeks old! Also, thanks for your cute message a few weeks ago, it meant a lot to me. You were a great friend to me as well. I know if I could have chosen I would have had you stay at Skyline, we had lots of good times. I am so glad we have been able to keep in touch, I love reading about you and your cute family. Keep the posts and pictures coming!
I found you blog-hopping from the Marchant's blog - and just had to mention my own Haven (she's 6 now), when she was 5 months old she did the rolling thing right to the top of the stairs... yikes, I grabbed her right as she got to the second step down - but I'd never put up baby gates quite so early! Maybe it's something about the name?
That is amazing, she is so advanced for her age! I ove your pictures, it looks like you had fun in CA. Tell Justin Hi!
Post a Comment